The beginning of the year is a time for setting goals. I have set some goals, and may post them here later. This list, however, represents my anti-goals—my to-don’t list, if you will.
- Lamenting failures rather than celebrating successes
- Being more interested in process than product
- Talking myself out of things
- Planning a project, rather than starting it
- Drafting blog posts, but never finishing them
- Letting important things pile up
- Not letting unimportant things go
These are the vampires that I have let in. They are no longer welcome.