To my complete surprise, I discovered today that Durgod released an update to their keyboard configuration: Durgod Zeus Engine. The interface looks a lot better, and it is a little easier to use. They didn’t change the keyboard hardware driver to support function layers, which is unfortunately. I really want that. (Honestly, what I want is the ObinsKit software that powers the Anne Pro 2 to apply work on it.)
I set up a new RGB color scheme and remapped my CapsLock to Control, saved them to the keyboard’s local profile, and (out of habit) configured the Zeus Engine to not start every time I log on. I plugged my keyboard into my USB hub and will keep my fingers crossed that it will work reliably now.